Saturday, January 21, 2012

Away from the blogosphere on sick leave.

It's been awhile since my last blog entry but I'm not sure any one's counting. Once every year around this time I get a nasty sore throat chesty cold. As I prefer to let my body's own defenses heal me it usually is more than a few day ordeal.
Even while sick I'm kept pretty busy.
1. I've been taking care of the house...5 people and two pets...don't they know I'm busy resting!!!

This is all the laundry I meant to fold...somehow grabbing one every time I walk by is not making a dent!


2. Since I figured people at the gym would frown upon my hacking cough and toilet paper roll solution to the crazy amount of bogies (yes I meant it to sound English...classy version) and every mom knows you'll catch a cold running outside...figured signing up for races was close to running.

This is the prize breakdown for the Haddonfield Adrenaline 5k on St. Patty's Day! No way will I sniff any prize money but I'm def going to wear something green!

3. I requested books from the library to keep me company...notice a theme?
Yes that is Chariots of Fire...sorry I can't figure out how to turn that sucker!

4. Got tired of not running so I dragged the treadmill into the house. Living in a house overstuffed with kids toys,  there is not a place for the treadmill so it lives outside in the summer and in the garage in the winter. Currently I've placed it in a very smart place. The center of the kitchen. I've had this dinosaur for over ten years but it still works and as a bonus the neighbors can hear the cinema down the block (treadmill is super loud ie tv is super duper loud) If they strategically park their car outside our house it could be like going to the drive-in theater.


5. I've been etsying around the clock. Along with my oldest child we've created a second store just for tags. The Vintage Tag. www.thevintagetag.etsy.com. Additionally starting in February I will be placing a plethora of Alice in Wonderland themed items into the gifts shops of the two locations of the Noyes museum. Filling orders for serendipitycrafting and designing new valentine items :)




Love Stickers from Serendipitycrafting









Cute little easter tag from The Vintage Tag



Bunnies are Cute




For the Noyes on Serendipitycrafting










6. Spending some quality time with my babies. Playing legos, coloring, wearing our jammies inside out to make it snow...

I wonder if I can get Sam to organize my craft room?



Jammies on Inside out and Backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment