Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Post #1 Published!!!!& Post #2 Tough Mudder!!!...all in one week!!!

It's an exciting week!  Got published in Taste of Home magazine and everywhere I go I keep seeing it in stores!!!   My holiday tags are on several pages in the magazine.  The editor contacted me a few months back to let me know but since I had never heard of the magazine I just assumed it was a small thing.  I figured I'd have to special order it and be like the 3rd reader :)  I think I scared a few people at the Costco when I saw the mag and got way too excited.


There it is enticing me at the checkout counter at Shop Rite!


My Tags On some yummy looking bread!

Santa's baked goods looking Scrum-dilly-umptious!





Thank you Taste of Home Magazine for the directions  to my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment